Today, the world is celebrating Father’s Day and even our Tollywood stars are no exception. Superatar Mahesh Babu took to his Twitter and wrote a touching tweet about his father Superatar Krishna on this special occasion.
Mahesh said his father is a special person, his inspiration and guide. He went on to say that his father is the man he has always looked up to and said that he is grateful to be his son. Mahesh concluded his tweet wishing his dear father a happy Father’s Day.
A special person.. my inspiration, my guide.. A man I've always looked up to!! Grateful to be his son. #HappyFathersDay to my dear father 🙂
— Mahesh Babu (@urstrulyMahesh) June 18, 2017
Articles that might interest you:
- Dil Bechara’s trailer clocks 20M views already
- Manchu Vishnu gets his son engaged in his film Mosagallu
- This actor still in consideration for Allu Arjun’s Pushpa?
- What happened to Rajinikanth-Kamal Haasan’s project?
- Special picture: Rana’s fiancee Miheeka displays her wedding jootis
- Fresh buzz on Balayya-Boyapati’s film