Until recently, there were reports that Superstar Mahesh Babu will be playing a crucial role in Megastar Chiranjeevi’s highly-anticipated 152nd film, Acharya, under Koratala Siva’s direction. Mahesh was rumored to be playing young Chiru in the movie.
Now, in latest interview with a popular Telugu daily, Chiru opened up about the speculations on Mahesh being part of Acharya. “I really don’t know how Mahesh’s name was doing the rounds for Acharya. Mahesh admires me and even I adore him alot. It would be a great moment if a film materializes with me and Mahesh. He is like my son,” Chiranjeevi said. Well, we can’t agree more with Chiru.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vikram’s next with Rajinikanth’s director?
- Poll : Which of these aspects of Samantha impress you the most?
- Mani Ratnam to mak personal request to his Ponniyan Selvan team
- Lockdown Review : Rejctx 2 -Hindi web series on Zee 5
- This actress in talks for Nikhil’s next?
- Balayya opens up on NTR’s political entry