Until recently, there were reports that Superstar Mahesh Babu will be playing a crucial role in Megastar Chiranjeevi’s highly-anticipated 152nd film, Acharya, under Koratala Siva’s direction. Mahesh was rumored to be playing young Chiru in the movie.
Now, in latest interview with a popular Telugu daily, Chiru opened up about the speculations on Mahesh being part of Acharya. “I really don’t know how Mahesh’s name was doing the rounds for Acharya. Mahesh admires me and even I adore him alot. It would be a great moment if a film materializes with me and Mahesh. He is like my son,” Chiranjeevi said. Well, we can’t agree more with Chiru.
Articles that might interest you:
- After Prabhas, yet another South hero to act in a sci-fi thriller
- Solo Brathuke So Better to get a solo release?
- Priyanka Chopra to share screen space with Titanic singer
- Noted channel to release mega hero’s next in theatres?
- Balayya’s yet another shelved project to have a digital release?
- Shraddha Srinath to play a powerful role in her next