Until recently, there were reports that Superstar Mahesh Babu will be playing a crucial role in Megastar Chiranjeevi’s highly-anticipated 152nd film, Acharya, under Koratala Siva’s direction. Mahesh was rumored to be playing young Chiru in the movie.
Now, in latest interview with a popular Telugu daily, Chiru opened up about the speculations on Mahesh being part of Acharya. “I really don’t know how Mahesh’s name was doing the rounds for Acharya. Mahesh admires me and even I adore him alot. It would be a great moment if a film materializes with me and Mahesh. He is like my son,” Chiranjeevi said. Well, we can’t agree more with Chiru.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thimmarasu and Ishq lock digital streaming partners
- Much-awaited RRR’s Dosti song impresses big-time
- Photo Moment: Anushka, Virat’s group picture with Indian cricketers
- Bobby reveals the main inspiration for Chiranjeevi’s film
- Vijay Sethupathi signs yet another Telugu flick?
- Star couple’s hospital visit leads to speculations of pregnancy