After tasting success in ‘Businessman’, Superstar Mahesh Babu and Kajal Aggarwal will be teaming up once again for Sukumar’s upcoming film. Shooting is going to start from the 23rd of this month and a song will be shot in this schedule. A massive set is being readied in Annapoorna Studios for this purpose and Prem Rakshit will be supervising the choreography for this number. Music has been composed by Devi Sri Prasad.
This movie is going to be produced on a lavish scale by 14 Reels Entertainment banner, the production house that produced Mahesh Babu’s ‘Dookudu’. The movie is expected to be a romantic entertainer with good doses of action and comedy.
- Karan Johar opens up about Hardik Pandya-KL Rahul controversy
- Bollywood star in talks for Shankar’s Indian 2?
- Kajal makes a surprising confession post Mumbai Marathon
- Proudly call myself a South Indian actor: Allu Arjun
- Press Note : PicknHook-an idea connects the locals to international