Mahesh Babu and Keerthy Suresh’s most eagerly awaited high budget entertainer, Sarkaru Vaari Paata, has been launched formally with a traditional puja ceremony at the Kasi Viswanath Swamy Temple in KPHB Colony, hyderabad earlier today. While Mahesh’s daughter Sitara sounded the first clap, Mahesh’s wife Namrata switched on the camera to kick-start the film.
The makers announced that the film’s regular shooting will commence from the first week of January. Already, director Parasuram, along with his cinematographer and art director, had zeroed in on the right locations in the US, where a major portion of the film will be shot.
Mythri Movie Makers banner is bankrolling the film in association with Raam and Gopichand Achanta’s 14 Reels Plus and Mahesh Babu’s GMB Entertainments. Thaman is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi to romance this star heroine yet again
- Bigg Boss Telugu 5: Google declares this season’s winner
- Have a story idea ready for Mahesh: Sreenu Vaitla
- Nayattu Telugu remake seals an interesting title
- When Mahesh Babu’s first reaction inspired a hit dialogue in Dookudu
- Prabhas’ touching post ahead of Love Story’s release