Mahesh Babu and Keerthy Suresh’s most eagerly awaited high budget entertainer, Sarkaru Vaari Paata, has been launched formally with a traditional puja ceremony at the Kasi Viswanath Swamy Temple in KPHB Colony, hyderabad earlier today. While Mahesh’s daughter Sitara sounded the first clap, Mahesh’s wife Namrata switched on the camera to kick-start the film.
The makers announced that the film’s regular shooting will commence from the first week of January. Already, director Parasuram, along with his cinematographer and art director, had zeroed in on the right locations in the US, where a major portion of the film will be shot.
Mythri Movie Makers banner is bankrolling the film in association with Raam and Gopichand Achanta’s 14 Reels Plus and Mahesh Babu’s GMB Entertainments. Thaman is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Sethupathi to make a cameo in a horror drama
- Ragini Dwivedi set to make a comeback in films
- Janhvi Kapoor auditions for Hollywood films
- Venkatesh’s Drushyam 2 to kick-start on this date
- Young Telugu actress’ husband all set to turn director
- Puri Jagannadh’s special care for son’s Romantic