Superstar Mahesh Babu and star director Koratala Siva’s highly-anticipated political drama, Bharath Ane Nenu, is fast nearing its completion. On the other hand, dubbing work is also going on at a fast pace.
The film is doing some crazy pre-release business all over AP and Telangana and the latest we hear is that reputed distribution house S creations have bagged rights of this film for Vizag, Krishna, and Guntur regions by offering a whopping prize of 22.5 crores which is the highest deal to date.
Expectations are quite high on Bharath Ane Nenu as Mahesh and Koratala Siva are teaming up once again after the blockbuster Srimanthudu. DVV Danayya is bankrolling the movie which is slated for an April 20 release.
- Mahesh eyes his lucky season for Mahesh25
- Ram’s HGPK underway in Kakinada
- Much-awaited updates on Kamal’s Vishwaroopam 2 & Sabhash Naidu
- Intense comparisons between Sarkar and Bharat Ane Nenu’s storylines
- No one can beat Chiranjeevi garu in that aspect: Rajamouli