Superstar Mahesh Babu and Koratala Siva got a major relief in the ongoing plagiarism allegations. The High Court in Hyderabad has granted a one month exemption to the Srimanthudu duo from personally attending the hearings in the 1st Additional MSJ court.
It is well-known that the High Court recently gave a stay order on the lower court’s summons to Mahesh, Koratala and Mythri Movie Makers’ producers to attend the hearing after a novelist named RD Wilson aka Sarath Chandra moved the court alleging that Srimanthudu’s story is a copy of his 2012 novel Chachentha Prema.
The next hearing in this case has been adjourned to the 27th of this month.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sandeep Reddy readies a subject for star hero
- National award winning film lands in major controversy
- Hrithik makes jaw-dropping profits from War!
- Operation Gold Fish has a dull first weekend
- We have lived up to the reputation of Chiru sir’s Khaidi title: Karthi
- Mahesh Babu’s Sarileru Neekevvaru in last leg of production