Superstar Mahesh Babu and Koratala Siva got a major relief in the ongoing plagiarism allegations. The High Court in Hyderabad has granted a one month exemption to the Srimanthudu duo from personally attending the hearings in the 1st Additional MSJ court.
It is well-known that the High Court recently gave a stay order on the lower court’s summons to Mahesh, Koratala and Mythri Movie Makers’ producers to attend the hearing after a novelist named RD Wilson aka Sarath Chandra moved the court alleging that Srimanthudu’s story is a copy of his 2012 novel Chachentha Prema.
The next hearing in this case has been adjourned to the 27th of this month.
Articles that might interest you:
- Makers trash rumors of Vijay’s next
- Suspense continues for Mahesh’s villain from Sarkaru Vaari Paata
- Kapatadhaari’s music rights bagged by Aditya Music
- This is how and where you can watch Shakeela’s Ladies Not Allowed
- Yash’s KGF witnesses good TRP ratings
- Another hero lives in a separate room after shooting