Superstar Mahesh Babu was busy shooting for his much-awaited silver jubilee film, Maharshi, since last year. He had completed the shooting and dubbing formalities earlier this week. And today, Mahesh has left for Paris for a family holiday.
Mahesh, along with his wife Namrata, his children and friends, will be spending some relaxing time in this beautiful French City of Love. The actor will return to Hyderabad this the month end and will kick-start Maharshi’s promotions from the first week of May.
Maharshi is slated for release on May 9. The film is directed by Vamshi Paidipally and produced jointly by Dil Raju, Ashwini Dutt and PVP.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah’s 2 movies to release on the same day
- Interview : Kajal Aggarwal – I have given blood, soul and tears for Sita
- Maharshi’s WW 10-day collections: To enter 90 Cr club today
- Mahesh thanks Vamshi for giving him his finest and proudest film
- Akhil4 to kick-start without a heroine?
- Saaho will beat Baahubali 2 in this aspect