Superstar Mahesh Babu was busy shooting for his much-awaited silver jubilee film, Maharshi, since last year. He had completed the shooting and dubbing formalities earlier this week. And today, Mahesh has left for Paris for a family holiday.
Mahesh, along with his wife Namrata, his children and friends, will be spending some relaxing time in this beautiful French City of Love. The actor will return to Hyderabad this the month end and will kick-start Maharshi’s promotions from the first week of May.
Maharshi is slated for release on May 9. The film is directed by Vamshi Paidipally and produced jointly by Dil Raju, Ashwini Dutt and PVP.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aranya trailer hits the bull’s eye
- Yash’s KGF behind Prabhas’ nod to Salaar
- A1 Express – Sundeep Kishan turns emotional
- Here is the detailed info on Acharya’s music album
- Bigg Boss 5 – Star Maa approaches this celeb
- Teaser of Saina Nehwal biopic looks impressive