Superstar Mahesh Babu was busy shooting for his much-awaited silver jubilee film, Maharshi, since last year. He had completed the shooting and dubbing formalities earlier this week. And today, Mahesh has left for Paris for a family holiday.
Mahesh, along with his wife Namrata, his children and friends, will be spending some relaxing time in this beautiful French City of Love. The actor will return to Hyderabad this the month end and will kick-start Maharshi’s promotions from the first week of May.
Maharshi is slated for release on May 9. The film is directed by Vamshi Paidipally and produced jointly by Dil Raju, Ashwini Dutt and PVP.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha to make her debut as a reality show host?
- Maruthi penning a script for this young star?
- Senior director’s daughters to turn producers
- Rana fans await double treat this summer
- Clever planning helps Nithin’s Bheeshma big time
- Lakshmi Parvathi’s key role in a lady-oriented film