It is a known fact that Mahesh Babu is doing a film in the direction of Parasuram. Titled Sarkaru Vaari Pata, the film was supposed to go on floors in Nov 2020 in the US.
But due to visa problems and growing cases of COVID, the makers decided to start the film in India first. Special sets have also been built for the same and the shoot was expected to start in Jan first week.
But the latest update is that Mahesh has asked the makers to start the shoot post the Sankranthi festival. That means the film will go on floors only after Jan 15th as of now. Keerthy Suresh plays the female lead in this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Raj and DK to associate with Sundeep Kishan soon?
- Timmarusu and Ishq banking heavily on Festival weekend
- Akshara Gowda roped in for Ram’s next
- Maa elections to be held on this date?
- Poll : What’s your take on Sarkaru Vaari Pata’s first look?
- An emotional Satyadev thanks everyone for Timmarusu’s success