According to the latest buzz, this as-yet-untitled film has become a hotcake in overseas, with several buyers vying for the film’s theatrical rights and are not thinking twice to shell out a bomb.
As per our sources, buyers are ready to offer 16 crores to grab the film’s North American rights, while the makers are quoting a cool 25 crore to give away both Telugu and Tamil rights. Mahesh has an unprecedented overseas market and coupled with Murugadoss’ touch, the film is expected to do a phenomenal business in all areas.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry