According to the latest buzz, this as-yet-untitled film has become a hotcake in overseas, with several buyers vying for the film’s theatrical rights and are not thinking twice to shell out a bomb.
As per our sources, buyers are ready to offer 16 crores to grab the film’s North American rights, while the makers are quoting a cool 25 crore to give away both Telugu and Tamil rights. Mahesh has an unprecedented overseas market and coupled with Murugadoss’ touch, the film is expected to do a phenomenal business in all areas.
Articles that might interest you:
- Telugu Review : Pressure Cooker
- Here’s Kajal’s first look from Vishnu Manchu’s maiden Hollywood film
- Theri Kaadu action episode to be a highlight in Naarappa
- Entered politics to serve the country, Fed up with power politics: Pawan Kalyan
- Mahesh turns emotional on Vijaya Nirmala’s birth anniversary
- Bollywood starlet in talks for Mega hero’s film?