Superstar Mahesh Babu’s film in Murugadoss’s direction is going to have a common title in both Telugu and Tamil. The movie will be a big budget bilingual and the makers are going for a common title, to generate maximum impact.
Regular shooting of the movie is going to begin tomorrow and Mahesh is expected to join in the first week of August. The big budget entertainer has Rakul Preet Singh as the heroine and Harris Jayaraj is composing the music.
The film is going to hit the screens as a summer entertainer in 2017.
- Yesteryear hero’s son to debut with RX100’s Bollywood remake
- Mr Majnu director’s next with star hero?
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones