Today marks the 14th marriage anniversary of one of the most loved Tollywood couples, Superstar Mahesh Babu and Namrata Shirodkar. On this special occasion, Mahesh took to Instagram and posted an adorable message for his wife and also shared a candid picture in which they both were seen smiling happily.
“Candid moments captured!! Anniversary 14!! Happy Anniversary my love,” Mahesh wrote, tagging Namrata’s Insta handle. In turn, Namrata reposted Mahesh’s post and said, “Thank you for the best 14 years of my life.” Mahesh and Namrata first met each other while working on their yesteryear film, Vamsi. The couple has two children, Gautham (12) and Sitara (6).
And, in a touching gesture, both Mahesh and Namrata have arranged a special lunch for nearly 650 visually impaired students of the Devnar School for the Blind, Hyderabad, this afternoon, on the occasion of their 14th marriage anniversary.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha reveals what she learned during this quarantine period
- NTR-KGF director film to be in this genre?
- Guess : Who is this natural actress?
- Will Pooja Hegde respond to Samantha, Chinmayi’s fun banter?
- After COVID-19, Locust attack kicks off meme fest on Suriya’s films
- Motion poster for Awe director’s film on Coronavirus is out