Prince Mahesh Babu has given his acceptance to a new film that will be directed by Krish. This project will go to sets late next year and there will be three heroines in this movie, say Industry sources. The story line and the characterization of the hero are said to be unprecedented in Telugu Cinema history.
Mahesh Babu is currently busy with ‘Businessman’. His multi-starrer with Victory Venkatesh and a film with Sukumar are the current projects he is involved with. Krish is known for a very novel approach towards film making. We will have to wait and see what cinematic magic he can create with Mahesh Babu. Krish will be finishing his new project with Rana Daggubati before moving on to this new film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Upset Payal Rajput concentrates on Punjabi cinema?
- My character in Pushpa will surprise fans, says Rashmika
- Crazy buzz on Puri-Vijay’s Liger
- Ala Amerikapurramuloo: Thaman’s musical concert in the US
- Hari Hara Veera Mallu heroine’s love story becomes a hot topic
- Narappa’s first copy to be ready soon