Mahesh Babu’s new film in the direction of Parasuram is more or less confirmed and will go on floors by the end of June or July depending on the Coronavirus effect.
The latest gossip going around reveals that Mahesh has shown interest to act with Keerthy Suresh and has suggested her name to Parasuram.
Though this news is not yet confirmed, it has caught on all over the film circles. We need to see if this crazy casting turns out to be true in the coming days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajesh Touchriver directs controversial film ‘Dahini: The Witch’
- All set for RRR’s ‘sensational’ promotions campaigns
- Suspense on Nagarjuna’s leading lady in The Ghost ends finally
- Chiranjeevi to launch two new films?
- Rename Kurnool district: Pawan Kalyan’s new demand
- Many friends in my circle loved Romantic: Vijay Deverakonda