Recently, Bharat Ane Nenu’s actor-director duo Mahesh Babu and Koratala Siva had an interactive session with Telangana state minister KTR recently. During the interaction, Mahesh revealed Koratala Siva’s political aspirations.
Mahesh told KTR that during the making of Bharat Ane Nenu, Koratala Siva had confessed to him his ambition to become an MLA someday. True to his aspirations, Koratala Siva has been making socially relevant movies ever since he began his career with Mirchi. We will have to wait for Koratala Siva’s statement on his future plans.
Articles that might interest you:
- Monal Gajjar bags a big item number?
- I’ll forever feel guilty to be alive: Yashika Anand’s tearful goodbye to her friend
- After Bollywood, Nabha Natesh to debut in Kollywood
- Akira’s Bo Staff video makes fans recollect vintage Pawan memories
- Maruthi wants to do an animation film with Allu Arjun
- Nagarjuna to enter jam-packed Sankranthi race?