Recently, Bharat Ane Nenu’s actor-director duo Mahesh Babu and Koratala Siva had an interactive session with Telangana state minister KTR recently. During the interaction, Mahesh revealed Koratala Siva’s political aspirations.
Mahesh told KTR that during the making of Bharat Ane Nenu, Koratala Siva had confessed to him his ambition to become an MLA someday. True to his aspirations, Koratala Siva has been making socially relevant movies ever since he began his career with Mirchi. We will have to wait for Koratala Siva’s statement on his future plans.
- Assamese film Village Rockstars is India’s official entry at Oscars 2019
- Sailaja Reddy Alludu’s latest Nizam collections
- Nawab’s racy, intense second trailer sets expectations soaring
- Stage set for NOTA’s release
- Anupama Parameswaran’s interesting role in her next