Recently, Bharat Ane Nenu’s actor-director duo Mahesh Babu and Koratala Siva had an interactive session with Telangana state minister KTR recently. During the interaction, Mahesh revealed Koratala Siva’s political aspirations.
Mahesh told KTR that during the making of Bharat Ane Nenu, Koratala Siva had confessed to him his ambition to become an MLA someday. True to his aspirations, Koratala Siva has been making socially relevant movies ever since he began his career with Mirchi. We will have to wait for Koratala Siva’s statement on his future plans.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram Gopal Varma trashes Coronavirus rumors
- Exclusive Interview : Satyadev- My best is yet to come
- Sharwanand to have 6 releases in 2 years
- This star director to be interrogated in Sushanth Singh’s death
- Audience and industry want Satyadev to get his due
- Amala Paul in talks for a Telugu biggie?