While their collaboration was the talk of the town, it looks like things aren’t quite looking bright at this point for the much-awaited project.
After the success of Arjun Reddy, Mahesh Babu was quite keen to collaborate with director Sandeep Vanga. After many talks, it was decided that the duo will complete their ongoing projects and then move to work together next. While Sandeep finished Kabir Singh, Hindi remake of his debut film that starred Vijay Devarakonda, Mahesh moved on to Anil Ravipudi’s project.
We hear that Sandeep himself has so many film offers in Bollywood that he is thinking twice about coming back to T-town.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nani pushes Corona scare aside- Joins shoot
- Young hero signs the noted Malayalam remake
- Rajamouli keeps his promise to NTR fans
- Bigg Boss 4 – This contestant becomes the new house captain
- Kangana Ranaut summoned by the Mumbai police
- Ramoji Rao donates big for Hyderabad flood victims