While their collaboration was the talk of the town, it looks like things aren’t quite looking bright at this point for the much-awaited project.
After the success of Arjun Reddy, Mahesh Babu was quite keen to collaborate with director Sandeep Vanga. After many talks, it was decided that the duo will complete their ongoing projects and then move to work together next. While Sandeep finished Kabir Singh, Hindi remake of his debut film that starred Vijay Devarakonda, Mahesh moved on to Anil Ravipudi’s project.
We hear that Sandeep himself has so many film offers in Bollywood that he is thinking twice about coming back to T-town.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Gaddhalakonda Ganesh – Passable Gangster Drama
- Review : Bandobast – Only for a few thrills
- Gang Leader’s latest worldwide collections
- Hard-hitting first look of World Famous Lover out
- Is this the title of Naga Shaurya’s next?
- Gaddalakonda Ganesh opens to good occupancy all over