While their collaboration was the talk of the town, it looks like things aren’t quite looking bright at this point for the much-awaited project.
After the success of Arjun Reddy, Mahesh Babu was quite keen to collaborate with director Sandeep Vanga. After many talks, it was decided that the duo will complete their ongoing projects and then move to work together next. While Sandeep finished Kabir Singh, Hindi remake of his debut film that starred Vijay Devarakonda, Mahesh moved on to Anil Ravipudi’s project.
We hear that Sandeep himself has so many film offers in Bollywood that he is thinking twice about coming back to T-town.
Articles that might interest you:
- The first single update from Liger is here
- Venue locked for Nithiin’s special song release
- Poll : Which of these PAN India films will be the biggest hit?
- Makers reveal Venu Thottempudi’s look from Ramarao On Duty
- NBK107 to be shot in this beautiful country
- Chiranjeevi helps editor Gautham Raju’s family – Deets inside