Ever since he joined hands with Andhra Hospitals, Vijayawada, a few years ago, hero Mahesh Babu has so far saved the lives of over thousand little children in the twin Telugu states. In a latest, Namrata took to Instagram and shared a picture of a little girl who has recovered from a serious heart complication thanks to Mahesh.
Namrata said that the girl, named Dimple, was battling severe calcified pulmonary valve with severe pulm valve stenosis. She recently underwent surgery at Andhra Hospitals and is now doing better than before. Mahesh fans, who are touched by his touching gesture, are extending hearty wishes to the little angel.
Articles that might interest you:
- Gopichand reveals the inspiration behind these 2 hit episodes in Krack
- Poll : Which among these Sankranthi releases did you like the most?
- Master’s 3-day TN, AP,TS and Kerala collections
- Mani Ratnam’s Ponniyin Selvan to have a competition; Web-series announced
- Aadi’s Sashi seals its release date
- Bollywood beauty in Allu Arjun-Koratala Siva film?