Ever since he joined hands with Andhra Hospitals, Vijayawada, a few years ago, hero Mahesh Babu has so far saved the lives of over thousand little children in the twin Telugu states. In a latest, Namrata took to Instagram and shared a picture of a little girl who has recovered from a serious heart complication thanks to Mahesh.
Namrata said that the girl, named Dimple, was battling severe calcified pulmonary valve with severe pulm valve stenosis. She recently underwent surgery at Andhra Hospitals and is now doing better than before. Mahesh fans, who are touched by his touching gesture, are extending hearty wishes to the little angel.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu opens up about acting in web series’
- A whopping 5 Cr set for Mahesh-Trivikram film
- Two young beauties in Nagarjuna-Chay’s Bangarraju?
- Thalaivii locks OTT premieres date
- Mahesh Babu provides an update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s shoot
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi completes its talkie part