Plain speaking actor and a heart throb to millions of Telugus worldwide, Tollywood’s reigning star Mahesh Babu said he would be a complete disaster in politics. This was his frank assessment, response to rumors floating that he would make a political entry sooner or later – la Jr NTR. Mahesh though, thankfully, says politics is not for him. Right now and forever it would be movies, and family. This Sankranthi, especially it would be family first. The star did say that his wife was carrying and he would be having a traditional Sankranthi lunch with close family members. Businessman has already silenced some of his vehement critics who always tagged him as a hero who delays his project. The movie was wrapped up well under three months and Mahesh says he will strive hard to make it a habit. Matter of-factly he says his producer (of Businessman) has already booked profits.
Articles that might interest you:
- Karnataka beauty plans to buy a flat in Hyderabad
- Tamannaah opens up about Mahesh and Pawan
- Rajamouli talks about the sneak peek trend in Tollywood
- Suriya’s Aakasam Nee Haddura to be remade in Hindi
- Google’s shock to Rajamouli and RRR
- Rashmika’s fun take on her heroes’ marriages