Plain speaking actor and a heart throb to millions of Telugus worldwide, Tollywood’s reigning star Mahesh Babu said he would be a complete disaster in politics. This was his frank assessment, response to rumors floating that he would make a political entry sooner or later – la Jr NTR. Mahesh though, thankfully, says politics is not for him. Right now and forever it would be movies, and family. This Sankranthi, especially it would be family first. The star did say that his wife was carrying and he would be having a traditional Sankranthi lunch with close family members. Businessman has already silenced some of his vehement critics who always tagged him as a hero who delays his project. The movie was wrapped up well under three months and Mahesh says he will strive hard to make it a habit. Matter of-factly he says his producer (of Businessman) has already booked profits.
Articles that might interest you:
- Big relief in Vijay’s Bigil plagiarism case
- Is Prabhas interested in politics?
- Bunny buys a ‘Beast’
- Popular character artiste’s son all set for acting debut
- Is this the big twist in Prabhas’s role in Saaho?
- Rajini’s Darbar fetches a solid amount in overseas