Superstar Mahesh Babu has finally resumed shooting for his upcoming social drama, Bharath Ane Nenu. The film’s latest schedule began on the 14th. Expectations are quite high on this movie as Mahesh will be seen as a Chief Minister for the first time in his career.
Starting today, director Koratala Siva will be canning a few crucial scenes featuring Mahesh, the film’s leading lady Kiara Advani, Prakash Raj and other main cast. Scenes involving the CM chamber will be shot predominantly in this schedule, which will last until November 8.
DVV Danayya is bankrolling this high budget entertainer and Devi Sri Prasad is scoring the music. Ace cinematographer Ravi K Chandran is cranking the camera.
Articles that might interest you:
- Radhe Shyam- UV Creations need to act fast
- Master a debacle in Hindi- Then why remaking it?
- Red’s 3rd day AP/TG collections
- Shocking- Krack to have its digital premiere on this date
- Jersey remake gets a solid release date
- Poll : Prabhas Salaar or KGF 2 -Which will be a bigger hit?