Superstar Mahesh Babu has finally resumed shooting for his upcoming social drama, Bharath Ane Nenu. The film’s latest schedule began on the 14th. Expectations are quite high on this movie as Mahesh will be seen as a Chief Minister for the first time in his career.
Starting today, director Koratala Siva will be canning a few crucial scenes featuring Mahesh, the film’s leading lady Kiara Advani, Prakash Raj and other main cast. Scenes involving the CM chamber will be shot predominantly in this schedule, which will last until November 8.
DVV Danayya is bankrolling this high budget entertainer and Devi Sri Prasad is scoring the music. Ace cinematographer Ravi K Chandran is cranking the camera.
- After the intense RX 100, Kartikeya gearing up for a totally opposite film
- Ram Charan lauds Mr. Majnu’s teaser
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals