Superstar Mahesh Babu has finally resumed shooting for his upcoming social drama, Bharath Ane Nenu. The film’s latest schedule began on the 14th. Expectations are quite high on this movie as Mahesh will be seen as a Chief Minister for the first time in his career.
Starting today, director Koratala Siva will be canning a few crucial scenes featuring Mahesh, the film’s leading lady Kiara Advani, Prakash Raj and other main cast. Scenes involving the CM chamber will be shot predominantly in this schedule, which will last until November 8.
DVV Danayya is bankrolling this high budget entertainer and Devi Sri Prasad is scoring the music. Ace cinematographer Ravi K Chandran is cranking the camera.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mega hero does not want to be image bound
- Venu Sriram gets his new film okayed
- One more Hindi biggie to be out on Amazon soon
- Confirmed- Mahesh to romance two heroines in Trivikram film
- Bellamkonda Suresh buys rights of Hindi blockbuster?
- Covid relief: Rajnikanth donates a big amount