Entire cricket fans across the world witnessed a cracker of a finals between England and New Zealand on Sunday. In a thrilling chase, the hosts England beat the Kiwis in a Super Over. While congratulatory messages are pouring in for England for its first world cup victory, New Zealand has won everyone’s hearts.
Now, Superstar Mahesh Babu took to Twitter and responded about the finals. Mahesh said that he is still hungover from the finals, and called it the most exciting finals ever. Mahesh went on to say that although England has won the game, New Zealand has won everyone’s hearts.
It’s well known that Mahesh, along with his family and Maharshi’s director and producers Vamshi Paidipally and Dil Raju, enjoyed the India vs Australia world cup league match in June.
Still hungover from last night's match… Most exciting finals ever👏👏👏
Great cricket!!! England might have won the game but New Zealand surely won hearts. Congratulations to both the sides! 👏#CWC19 pic.twitter.com/Kaq6LbKKZj
— Mahesh Babu (@urstrulyMahesh) July 15, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Debutant Lakshya, Hippi girl Digangana in Bichagadu producer’s next
- Saaho mania heats up in twin states
- Nandita Swetha’s suspense family thriller launched
- Naveen Polishetty to prove his mettle with Chhichhore
- Poll: Will RRR beat the collections of Baahubali?
- Revealed-How Kajal missed romancing Prabhas in Saaho