Entire cricket fans across the world witnessed a cracker of a finals between England and New Zealand on Sunday. In a thrilling chase, the hosts England beat the Kiwis in a Super Over. While congratulatory messages are pouring in for England for its first world cup victory, New Zealand has won everyone’s hearts.
Now, Superstar Mahesh Babu took to Twitter and responded about the finals. Mahesh said that he is still hungover from the finals, and called it the most exciting finals ever. Mahesh went on to say that although England has won the game, New Zealand has won everyone’s hearts.
It’s well known that Mahesh, along with his family and Maharshi’s director and producers Vamshi Paidipally and Dil Raju, enjoyed the India vs Australia world cup league match in June.
Still hungover from last night's match… Most exciting finals ever👏👏👏
Great cricket!!! England might have won the game but New Zealand surely won hearts. Congratulations to both the sides! 👏#CWC19 pic.twitter.com/Kaq6LbKKZj
— Mahesh Babu (@urstrulyMahesh) July 15, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Lavanya Tripathi to start training for this film
- Kabali director’s maiden production with star comedian
- Chay Akkineni comes to the aid of migrant workers
- Makers of this using Vijay Sethupathi’s name for craze?
- Nagarjuna salutes AP police for their terrific deeds
- Lockdown Review : Revenge – English Film on Netflix