While the upcoming combination of Sukumar and Mahesh Babu is much awaited, buzz has been that the duo will team up for a period film that will take place during the time of the Razakars in Telangana.
But we’ve reliably learnt that after several deliberations they have fixed on a romantic action genre for their film.
Apparently, Mahesh will start filming from June after he finished shooting for Vamshi Paidipally’s Maharshi and goes on his summer family trip in May.
- Veteran director Kodi Ramakrishna hospitalized
- Top Tamil star surprises Prabhas?
- NTR all set to resume RRR’s shoot
- Kajal Aggarwal launches her production house
- Renu Desai all set for Tollywood comeback with a biopic