While the upcoming combination of Sukumar and Mahesh Babu is much awaited, buzz has been that the duo will team up for a period film that will take place during the time of the Razakars in Telangana.
But we’ve reliably learnt that after several deliberations they have fixed on a romantic action genre for their film.
Apparently, Mahesh will start filming from June after he finished shooting for Vamshi Paidipally’s Maharshi and goes on his summer family trip in May.
Articles that might interest you:
- Asuran’s Telugu remake shooting details
- Thaman churns out a soulful number for Pratiroju Pandage
- Interview : Venkatesh – Chay will reach great heights in his career
- Unique feat: 653 cakes to be cut on Venkatesh’s birthday
- Legendary actor Gollapudi Maruthi Rao passes away
- Venky Mama team’s impressive publicity strategy