While the upcoming combination of Sukumar and Mahesh Babu is much awaited, buzz has been that the duo will team up for a period film that will take place during the time of the Razakars in Telangana.
But we’ve reliably learnt that after several deliberations they have fixed on a romantic action genre for their film.
Apparently, Mahesh will start filming from June after he finished shooting for Vamshi Paidipally’s Maharshi and goes on his summer family trip in May.
Articles that might interest you:
- RGV’s next film to get a massive release
- I love Pawan Kalyan, that’s why I criticized him: Prakash Raj
- Star Bollywood heroine in NTR-Koratala Siva film?
- Gunasekhar to resume Shaakuntalam’s shoot after false COVID diagnosis
- Vijay’s young look goes viral from his upcoming film
- Dil Raju pressurises Allu Arjun to take a final call?