While the upcoming combination of Sukumar and Mahesh Babu is much awaited, buzz has been that the duo will team up for a period film that will take place during the time of the Razakars in Telangana.
But we’ve reliably learnt that after several deliberations they have fixed on a romantic action genre for their film.
Apparently, Mahesh will start filming from June after he finished shooting for Vamshi Paidipally’s Maharshi and goes on his summer family trip in May.
Articles that might interest you:
- No more other language films for Mahesh Babu?
- Care of Kancharapalem makers to kick-start their next
- Here is when Ram Charan will join RRR shoot
- Virat Kohli and NTR to team up for an ad film?
- Solid offers coming in for Saaho’s Tamil rights
- Vijay fans’ touching twist to online war with Ajith fans