While the upcoming combination of Sukumar and Mahesh Babu is much awaited, buzz has been that the duo will team up for a period film that will take place during the time of the Razakars in Telangana.
But we’ve reliably learnt that after several deliberations they have fixed on a romantic action genre for their film.
Apparently, Mahesh will start filming from June after he finished shooting for Vamshi Paidipally’s Maharshi and goes on his summer family trip in May.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Sethupathi clarifies reports of film with Kamal Haasan
- Tollywood’s first ATT ShreyasET’s initiative for new talent
- Dil Bechara trailer sets a new world record
- COVID-19 scare: Amitabh and Abhishek to remain in hospital
- Hero Arya’s next opts for OTT release?
- 4 bungalows of the Bachchans sealed; Declared containment zones