After delivering a blockbuster with Rangasthalam last year, director Sukumar was supposed to team up with Superstar Mahesh Babu for the second time. Since their first film, 1 Nenokkadine, was a disappointing venture, Sukumar was determined to score a super hit with his second flick with Mahesh.
However, it looks like the Mahesh-Sukumar film may not happen this year. If the latest report published in a popular English daily is to be believed, Sukumar had asked for some more time to come up with a full-fledged script, and Mahesh, who doesn’t believe in rushing up things, was happy to oblige Sukumar’s request.
While Sukumar and his team of writers are busy with the script sessions these days, Mahesh is expected to team up with F2’s director Anil Ravipudi after he wraps up Maharshi. Some clarity might emerge in a couple of weeks. Stay tuned for more updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Screenplay to be the highlight of Ashwathama
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo musical team’s tribute to Telugu literature and culture
- This scene to be added in Sarileru Neekevvaru
- Ashwathama’s pre-release business is Shourya’s highest
- Star couple blessed with a baby girl
- Na Valla Kadhe from Romantic is filled with painful emotions