Superstar Mahesh Babu’s new flick with director Sukumar will be going to sets from April, most likely from the second week onwards. This movie will be produced by 14 Reels Entertainment, the prestigious banner that gave Mahesh Babu the biggest hit in his career in the form of ‘Dookudu’.
Discussions are reportedly at an advanced stage over the choice of heroine and an official decision is expected soon. Devi Sri Prasad is scoring the music for this film and the movie is expected to be a romantic entertainer.
- Dev gets a tentative release date
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Mega hero’s next nears completion
- Krish and team plan special promotions for NTR
- Happening actress aspires to act with Mahesh Babu