For the last few months, Superstar Mahesh Babu has been shooting for his prestigious silver jubilee film, Maharshi. The film is in the last leg of its shoot, and the entire production formalities will be wrapped up by April 12. The next schedule will take place in Abu Dhabi later this month.
Meanwhile, Mahesh will be leaving for South Africa. It’s well known that Mahesh is the brand ambassador for popular cola drink, Thums Up. The Superstar will be shooting an action-packed ad film in the picturesque locales in the African country. Earlier this month, Bollywood star Ranveer Singh, who endorses Thums Up in the northern circuit, had wrapped up his version in SA.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anand Devarakonda is ready with his Pushpaka Vimanam
- Akash Puri’s Romantic gets a new release date
- Keerthy Suresh’s Good Luck Sakhi seals its release date
- Latest update on Amitabh Bachchan’s health relieves fans
- Tragedy in Tollywood: Swamy Ra Ra co-producer Sandeep Koritala passes away
- You’ll see Raj Tarun’s different angle in Power Play