For the last few months, Superstar Mahesh Babu has been shooting for his prestigious silver jubilee film, Maharshi. The film is in the last leg of its shoot, and the entire production formalities will be wrapped up by April 12. The next schedule will take place in Abu Dhabi later this month.
Meanwhile, Mahesh will be leaving for South Africa. It’s well known that Mahesh is the brand ambassador for popular cola drink, Thums Up. The Superstar will be shooting an action-packed ad film in the picturesque locales in the African country. Earlier this month, Bollywood star Ranveer Singh, who endorses Thums Up in the northern circuit, had wrapped up his version in SA.
Articles that might interest you:
- RGV’s Disha Encounter’s trailer recounts the 26/11 horror
- Tamil star Vijay pays last respects to SP Balasubrahmanyam
- SP Balasubrahmanyam laid to rest with 24 gun salute; BBC airs special report
- Deepika Padukone appears before NCB in drug probe
- Poll : According to you, when will RRR resume it’s shooting?
- Legendary singer P Susheela turns emotional on SP Balasubrahmanyam’s demise