For the last few months, Superstar Mahesh Babu has been shooting for his prestigious silver jubilee film, Maharshi. The film is in the last leg of its shoot, and the entire production formalities will be wrapped up by April 12. The next schedule will take place in Abu Dhabi later this month.
Meanwhile, Mahesh will be leaving for South Africa. It’s well known that Mahesh is the brand ambassador for popular cola drink, Thums Up. The Superstar will be shooting an action-packed ad film in the picturesque locales in the African country. Earlier this month, Bollywood star Ranveer Singh, who endorses Thums Up in the northern circuit, had wrapped up his version in SA.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : iSmart Shankar – Ram’s Massy treat
- Telugu Review : The Lion King
- People are going crazy watching iSmart Shankar: Puri Jagannadh
- Teja opens up about his future projects
- Tamannah’s next gets an interesting title
- Has Karthikeya bagged a biggie?