The grand event to celebrate Sarileru Neekevvaru’s success was held tonight in Hanumakonda. Speaking at the event, Mahesh Babu thanked the entire team, trade people and especially the film’s director Anil Ravipudi on behalf of him, his father’s fans and his fans for giving him a blockbuster.
Mahesh specially thanked his fans for their continued support. Mee Premaki, Mee Apyayathaki, Mee Abhimananiki, Take A Bow,” he said, addressing thousands of fans. The Superstar also promised producer Dil Raju a double hat-trick in their collaboration.
Sarileru Neekevvaru’s makers claimed at the event that the film has crossed the Rs 100 crore share mark worldwide.
Articles that might interest you:
- Trailer for Rakul, Vaishnav Tej’s Kondapolam gets a date
- Two noted heroines to sizzle in Nag’s Bangaraju
- Love Story’s latest US collections – In no mood to slow down
- Poll : Which aspect of Love Story impressed you the most?
- Upasana posts an adorable picture – Calls it Most Precious
- Bigg Boss 5 – This contestant creating a solid jealousy angle among ladies