The grand event to celebrate Sarileru Neekevvaru’s success was held tonight in Hanumakonda. Speaking at the event, Mahesh Babu thanked the entire team, trade people and especially the film’s director Anil Ravipudi on behalf of him, his father’s fans and his fans for giving him a blockbuster.
Mahesh specially thanked his fans for their continued support. Mee Premaki, Mee Apyayathaki, Mee Abhimananiki, Take A Bow,” he said, addressing thousands of fans. The Superstar also promised producer Dil Raju a double hat-trick in their collaboration.
Sarileru Neekevvaru’s makers claimed at the event that the film has crossed the Rs 100 crore share mark worldwide.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vishnu Manchu announces Mosagallu’s release date
- Charan, Tarak belong to rival families; But they are good friends: Rajamouli
- AA20’s emotional drama to be on par with Rangasthalam?
- Debated whether or not to release RRR’s motion posters in these times: Rajamouli
- Anushka and Samantha in race for the prestigious biopic?
- RRR’s Bheem For Ramaraju teaser sets a Tollywood record