The grand event to celebrate Sarileru Neekevvaru’s success was held tonight in Hanumakonda. Speaking at the event, Mahesh Babu thanked the entire team, trade people and especially the film’s director Anil Ravipudi on behalf of him, his father’s fans and his fans for giving him a blockbuster.
Mahesh specially thanked his fans for their continued support. Mee Premaki, Mee Apyayathaki, Mee Abhimananiki, Take A Bow,” he said, addressing thousands of fans. The Superstar also promised producer Dil Raju a double hat-trick in their collaboration.
Sarileru Neekevvaru’s makers claimed at the event that the film has crossed the Rs 100 crore share mark worldwide.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Is Nagarjuna doing a good job as Bigg Boss 4 host?
- Mahesh donates a massive amount to Hyderabad flood victims
- NTR, Vijay Devarakonda, Trivikram donate big for Hyderabad Rain victims
- Raashi Khanna goes de-glam for this biggie
- Bigg Boss 4 – This contestant wins the hearts of many in the nominations task
- Teaser for CoK fame Karthik’s hero debut film ‘Lingoccha’ soon