The grand event to celebrate Sarileru Neekevvaru’s success was held tonight in Hanumakonda. Speaking at the event, Mahesh Babu thanked the entire team, trade people and especially the film’s director Anil Ravipudi on behalf of him, his father’s fans and his fans for giving him a blockbuster.
Mahesh specially thanked his fans for their continued support. Mee Premaki, Mee Apyayathaki, Mee Abhimananiki, Take A Bow,” he said, addressing thousands of fans. The Superstar also promised producer Dil Raju a double hat-trick in their collaboration.
Sarileru Neekevvaru’s makers claimed at the event that the film has crossed the Rs 100 crore share mark worldwide.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting title for Rakul Preet-Vaishnav Tej film?
- It’s advantage Pooja Hegde over Rashmika Mandanna?
- Shruti Haasan’s meeting with dad Kamal Haasan becomes a hot topic
- Janhvi Kapoor bowled by this star heroine’s performance
- Crucial weekend for Nithin’s Check
- Jathi Ratnalu is a hilarious laugh riot: Nag Ashwin