We see Mahesh tweeting only for the promotion of his films. Unlike other stars who are usually active on twitter, Mahesh uses the social platform only when his movies are close to release.
Mahesh resorted to twitter to thank his fans for the response the teaser of Aagadu got. “Aagadu’s trailor gets a phenomenal response.thanks to the entire team of 14 reels and my dear director sreenu vaitla..a big thankyou to all of my fans ..love you guys as always:)”, said Mahesh on twitter.
As this movie gears up for release, we will see more of Mahesh on social platforms. Lets hope Mahesh scores a huge hit with Aagadu!
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic
- F2 & VVR’s 2nd weekend Nizam collections
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest Krishna collections