Superstar Mahesh Babu is relishing the grand success of his silver jubilee film, Maharshi. The film is all set to become Mahesh’s highest grosser, surpassing Bharat Ane Nenu. Mahesh’s performance and his character have earned him immense applause from fans and critics alike.
This afternoon, Mahesh took to Twitter and thanked Maharshi’s director Vamshi Paidipally for giving him his ‘finest and proudest film’ till date. The Superstar went on to say that he still remembers the day when Vamshi said, “no one else can play this part other than Mahesh Babu”.
On a concluding note, Mahesh advised Vamshi Paidipally to continue making films with his heart, like he did with Maharshi.
.@directorvamshi u have given me my finest and proudest film till date… still remember the day when u said no one else can play this part other than Mahesh Babu. That for me, brother, is the biggest compliment ever. Will always be grateful to you…
— Mahesh Babu (@urstrulyMahesh) May 19, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Boyapati Srinu’s mother passes away
- MGR’s look gets better praise than Jayalalitha’s
- Chi La Sow actress in a new dance number
- Allu Arjun scores his 2nd 20 Cr film in Nizam with ALVP
- Latest update on RRR’s new action-packed schedule
- Darbar’s latest worldwide collections