Superstar Mahesh Babu, who tasted a huge success with his silver jubilee film Maharshi, is presently on a family holiday. Straight from the vacation spot, Mahesh is posting a few pictures with his family on his Instagram.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that Mahesh, along with his family, will be attending the opening match of the cricket world cup, which will be held on May 30 in England. The first match is between England and South Africa at the Oval Stadium in London.
On the work front, Mahesh will begin shooting for Anil Ravipudi’s film from June.
Articles that might interest you:
- Teaser for Rangasthalam’s Kannada version unveiled
- Burra Katha’s release postponed by a day
- Chiru’s next to be shot in Ram Charan’s film sets
- Senior doctor in Mumbai raises voice against Kabir Singh
- Poll: Which of these performances of Samantha impressed you the most?
- Pre-Release event of Kalki called off-Here’s the reason