Superstar Mahesh Babu, who tasted a huge success with his silver jubilee film Maharshi, is presently on a family holiday. Straight from the vacation spot, Mahesh is posting a few pictures with his family on his Instagram.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that Mahesh, along with his family, will be attending the opening match of the cricket world cup, which will be held on May 30 in England. The first match is between England and South Africa at the Oval Stadium in London.
On the work front, Mahesh will begin shooting for Anil Ravipudi’s film from June.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu to undergo knee surgery?
- Sai Tej’s heroine in Nagarjuna’s Wild Dog
- Tamannaah reveals her dream role
- Mysskin’s Psycho to release in Telugu soon
- Crazy rumour makes waves in Kollywood
- Prabhas, Pooja Hegde chemistry to be a highlight in #Prabhas20