Superstar Mahesh Babu, who tasted a huge success with his silver jubilee film Maharshi, is presently on a family holiday. Straight from the vacation spot, Mahesh is posting a few pictures with his family on his Instagram.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that Mahesh, along with his family, will be attending the opening match of the cricket world cup, which will be held on May 30 in England. The first match is between England and South Africa at the Oval Stadium in London.
On the work front, Mahesh will begin shooting for Anil Ravipudi’s film from June.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rakul Preet impresses many with her rapper avatar
- Bigg Boss 4 – Differences being created between these two
- Naga Shaurya-Aneesh Krishna’s film launched formally
- Crazy buzz: Balayya-Boyapati to collaborate for a prestigious project?
- Allu Arjun to shoot for Pushpa in Vizag
- Finally, Pawan Kalyan all set to resume Vakeel Saab’s shoot