Mahesh Babu launched his clothing brand The Humbl Co yesterday in Hyderabad. Speaking on the occasion, Mahesh said that he had this idea for a long time now and finally it has come true.
He also added that for now, the clothing line is only available online and very soon he has plans to take it further on a retail basis. Mahesh said the one put up for sale are some of his personal favorites.
Meanwhile, Mahesh is busy shooting for his new film Sarileru Nikevvaru in the direction of Anil Ravipudi. Dil Raju and Anil Sunkara jointly produce it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kukatpally Court stays Amitabh Bachchan’s film’s release
- India’s largest film city to come up in this state
- DSP wins hearts with his touching gesture for his legendary guru
- Poll : Will Ram Charan bounce back in Bollywood with RRR?
- I’ll be glad to welcome Kalyani into my life again: Surya Kiran
- Film Trivia : Guess this noted actress whose parents are non-Indians?