Superstar Mahesh Babu will be the chief guest at the Nandini Nursing Home’s audio launch event which will take place on September 27th in Hyderabad. The film stars senior actor Naresh’s son Nawin Vijay Krishna, who will be making his debut with this movie.
Yesterday, Superstar Krishna unveiled the first look poster of Nandini Nursing Home. With the tagline “Ikkada Antha Kshemam”, the movie promises to be a fun-filled romantic entertainer. Currently, the dubbing work is underway and the makers are planning to release the movie in October.
The film has Nithya and Shravya as the leading ladies and it has been directed by PV Giri and produced jointly by Bikshamaiah and Radha Kishore.
- Noted actor to quit film production?
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- Jyothika earns rave reviews for her latest film
- Amar Akbar Anthony off to a slow start in the US
- Deepika, Ranveer’s new home costs Rs 50 crores!