It is a known fact that the first schedule of Mahesh’s Sarileru Nikevvaru will be held in Kashmir. Mahesh has returned home from his holiday and now the news is that he will join the sets of the film from the 5th of July.
The film is being directed by Anil Ravipudi and Mahesh will be seen as a army officer. So, all the scenes related to this backdrop will be shot in Kashmir first.
Rashmika and Vijayashanti play key leads in this film which is being produced by Dil Raju and Anil Sunkara. DSP scores music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Team RRR’s noble gesture for cops, healthcare workers in Corona times
- Nani’s bonding with his son wins hearts
- Coronavirus: Kanika Kapoor tests positive for the 4th time; Not responding to treatment
- Rang De motion poster: DSP’s mellifluous music oozes romance
- Nithiin postpones his wedding ceremony
- Vishwak Sen contributes to the CCC fund