The star hero will spend close to two weeks in London and will come back and start preparing for his film with Muragadoss. From quite some time now, it has been a practise that post every film’s release, Mahesh heads to a foreign location to take a much necessary break.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ramya Krishna’s bold role in much awaited remake?
- Poll : What did you like about Pushpa’s first look?
- Nuvvu Baagundaalabbaa: Chiru wishes Allu Arjun
- It’s official: AA20 is Pushpa
- Superstar Krishna turns director for grandson’s debut film
- Pawan Kalyan’s treat during Chiru’s birthday?