The star hero will spend close to two weeks in London and will come back and start preparing for his film with Muragadoss. From quite some time now, it has been a practise that post every film’s release, Mahesh heads to a foreign location to take a much necessary break.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake