Superstar Mahesh Babu has scored a huge hit with Bharat Ane Nenu. The film is expected to end up as the biggest hit in Mahesh Babu’s career. BAN not only surpassed Srimanthudu’s first week records, but has also set several non-Baahubali 2 first week records in the twin Telugu states and in overseas.
Buoyed by the unanimous positive response for his film, Mahesh is going to promote BAN in Andhra Pradesh’s capital Amaravati today. The Superstar, along with director Koratala Siva, landed in Vijayawada this morning. They went straight to the Kanakadurgamma Temple and offered special prayers to the deity.
Later, Mahesh will head to a theater and watch Bharat Ane Nenu amidst fans. In the evening, the entire team will be flying to Tirupati. This intense political thriller has Kiara Advani as the heroine. DVV Danayya is the film’s producer and DSP is the music composer.
- Began groundwork for Mahesh’s film with Nannu Dochukunduvate: Sudheer Babu
- Buzz for Deva Das picks up
- Mahesh Babu excited to watch Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Geetha Govindam continues to impress
- Press Note: “YATRA” Overseas By Nirvana Cinemas