It is a known fact that Mahesh Babu took a small break from the shoot as a special set was being constructed for Bharath Ane Nenu’s shoot. The latest we hear is that Mahesh is back in town and will start shooting from the 15th of this month.
Bharath Ane Nenu is a crucial film for Mahesh as it is coming after Spyder’s disaster outing. Mahesh plays a chief minister in the film and Kiara is the female lead.
The shooting will go on nonstop from now on as the makers are planning to release the film by summer 2018.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sandeep Reddy Vanga back in Tollywood?
- Iconic Ramanaidu Studios to turn into a gated community?
- Manchu Manoj’s shocking role in Aham Brahmasmi?
- Action King joins Harbhajan Singh’s debut film
- Nithiin reveals the six most important people in his life
- I’ve seen Bheeshma and it’s very good: Trivikram