For the last few years, Superstar Mahesh Babu has been part of social responsibile dramas such as Srimanthudu, Spyder and Bharat Ane Nenu. Even his much-awaited silver jubilee film, Maharshi, is said to be based on a social issue.
But, if the latest buzz is anything to go by, Mahesh will return to full-fledged entertainment with his next film. Apparently, Mahesh is quite impressed with the out-and-out commercial entertainer script narrated by successful director Anil Ravipudi and gave his nod to the project. If things go as planned, the project may go on floors even before Sukumar’s film.
Aagadu was the last out-and-out commercial potboiler Mahesh was part of. Incidentally, Anil Ravipudi was one of the writers for Aagadu. The Mahesh-Anil Ravipudi film will be bankrolled jointly by Dil Raju and Anil Sunkara. We will have to wait until an official announcement is made regarding the latest buzz.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kamal Haasan’s reply to Premam director’s request goes viral
- Vijay-Vamshi Paidipally project announcement on the way?
- Makers of Radhe Shyam turn down a sensational offer
- Shankar locks Kiara Advani for Ram Charan
- Watch : ‘In The Name Of God’ Streaming NOW on AHA
- Krack lady signs superhero film Hanu-Man?