Mahesh Babu effortlessly balances both his professional and family lives despite his busy shooting schedules. He never misses an opportunity to go out on foreign holidays and spend some quality time with his wife and children.
Now, in a latest interview with a popular news agency, Mahesh’s wife Namrata revealed that the Superstar will be taking a massive 3-month break from January, soon after he wraps up all the commitments related to Sarileru Neekevvaru.
“Mahesh is taking a 3-month break after Sarileru Neekevvaru’s release in January. He wants to just float through some time, be on his own, spend time with Gautam and Sitara. He will also prepare for his next film. He has been working non-stop over his last two films, Maharshi and Sarileru Neekevvaru. I think he needs a long holiday with no work pressures,” Namrata said.
But interestingly, Namrata also added that Mahesh may be planning to take a 3-month break, but he may get restless after a month and dive right back into work. Sarileru Neekevvaru releases on January 12. Mahesh is yet to make a formal announcement on his next film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anil Ravipudi’s crazy project not happening anytime soon?
- Gopichand Malineni designs special character for Balayya
- Allu Arjun shares a stunning fan-made poster of Pushpa
- Trisha not interested in routine commercial films- Here’s why?
- Niddhi Agerwal in talks for a solid biggie?
- Pooja Hegde kicks corona’s b**t