It’s well known that, for the first time in his career, Superstar Mahesh Babu will be seen as an Army Major in his soon-to-commence film, Sarileru Neekevvaru. This Anil Ravipudi directorial will kick-start from July 4 in Kashmir, and Mahesh will join the team on the 5th.
As per the latest reports, Mahesh has roped in a team of expert stuntmen from Italy and is training hard under their supervision. Apparently, Mahesh is following a strict diet and is practicing challenging stunts which he is keen on showcasing in Sarileru Neekevvaru. It’s definitely going to be a thrilling experience for the actor’s fans when they watch him on the big screen early next year.
Sarileru Neekevvaru also stars Vijayashanthi, Rashmika Mandanna and Jagapathi Babu in key roles. The film is being produced by Anil Sunkara and Dil Raju along with Mahesh’s GMB Entertainment.
Articles that might interest you:
- Confessions of Deepika, Shraddha and Sara in NCB inquiry
- Ilayaraja offers special prayers in SP Balasubrahmanyam’s memory
- Shruti reveals an interesting story about Kamal Haasan
- Sneha Ullal, Madhu Shalini team up for a thrilling web series
- When SPB urged people to not use prefixes to his name
- Rashmika’s sunrise yoga session on the beach