Recently, one of Tollywood’s leading producers Prasad V Potluri confirmed that his next film will feature Superstar Mahesh Babu, which invariably means that director Vamshi Paidipally will helm this project.
According to the latest update, this much-awaited combo will kick-start its shooting formalities in June next year. Apparently, the makers are targeting a Sankranthi release for this high budget entertainer. More details about this project will be revealed soon.
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic
- RX100 hero Kartikeya to romance two heroines in Hippi
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy