Recently, one of Tollywood’s leading producers Prasad V Potluri confirmed that his next film will feature Superstar Mahesh Babu, which invariably means that director Vamshi Paidipally will helm this project.
According to the latest update, this much-awaited combo will kick-start its shooting formalities in June next year. Apparently, the makers are targeting a Sankranthi release for this high budget entertainer. More details about this project will be revealed soon.
- Ranveer Singh to go all-out for Temper’s Hindi remake
- Senior actor-filmmaker Madala Rangarao passes away
- RGV to start a film school
- Kriti Kharbanda in talks for a big multi-starrer in Hindi?
- Shraddha Kapoor to begin preparing for Saina Nehwal’s biopic