Fans were eagerly waiting for updates on the second film in the combination of Maharshi actor-director duo, Mahesh Babu and Vamshi Paidipally. However, an unexpected setback came in the form of several news reports recently which said that this crazy project has been shelved as Mahesh was not impressed with the full script narrated by Vamshi.
But if the latest buzz it to be believed, the film has not been shelved and that Mahesh has only asked his favorite director to come back with a finer version of the script. Vamshi is currently reworking on the script and he is expected to narrate the script to Mahesh again in early summer. Meanwhile, Mahesh will wrap up the much-talked-about Chiru-Koratala Siva film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Alia and Ranbir’s foreign vacation after recovering from COVID-19
- Akhil’s Agent to kick start its shoot here
- First glimpse of Allu Arjun’s cousin Viran’s debut film BBS out now
- Naga Chaitanya’s new film also lands in trouble due to COVID
- Despite COVID rage, Balayya’s Akhanda progresses non-stop
- Sukumar to team up with star hero before Vijay Deverakonda?