Fans were eagerly waiting for updates on the second film in the combination of Maharshi actor-director duo, Mahesh Babu and Vamshi Paidipally. However, an unexpected setback came in the form of several news reports recently which said that this crazy project has been shelved as Mahesh was not impressed with the full script narrated by Vamshi.
But if the latest buzz it to be believed, the film has not been shelved and that Mahesh has only asked his favorite director to come back with a finer version of the script. Vamshi is currently reworking on the script and he is expected to narrate the script to Mahesh again in early summer. Meanwhile, Mahesh will wrap up the much-talked-about Chiru-Koratala Siva film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Extra care on Nani’s Tuck Jagadish’s sets
- Chiranjeevi’s wishes for ailing Rajasekhar win hearts
- Dil Raju delaying Vakeel Saab’s release date only for this reason
- Taiwanese minister is a fan of Baahubali
- Emotional moment: Chiranjeevi Sarja’s wife Meghana Raj delivers baby boy
- Tollywood hero to attend Kajal’s wedding?