Fans were eagerly waiting for updates on the second film in the combination of Maharshi actor-director duo, Mahesh Babu and Vamshi Paidipally. However, an unexpected setback came in the form of several news reports recently which said that this crazy project has been shelved as Mahesh was not impressed with the full script narrated by Vamshi.
But if the latest buzz it to be believed, the film has not been shelved and that Mahesh has only asked his favorite director to come back with a finer version of the script. Vamshi is currently reworking on the script and he is expected to narrate the script to Mahesh again in early summer. Meanwhile, Mahesh will wrap up the much-talked-about Chiru-Koratala Siva film.
Articles that might interest you:
- All set for RRR’s ‘sensational’ promotions campaigns
- Suspense on Nagarjuna’s leading lady in The Ghost ends finally
- Chiranjeevi to launch two new films?
- Rename Kurnool district: Pawan Kalyan’s new demand
- Many friends in my circle loved Romantic: Vijay Deverakonda
- Teaser for Rajinikanth’s Peddanna to be in a few hours