The coming Sankranthi in 2020 is all heated up as Sarileru Neekevvaru and Ala Vaikunthapuramlo are going to release on the 12th of Jan as festival special.
The fans are happy but the makers of each of those films are not as the collections and talk will get divided if anything goes wrong.
Serious discussions are being held to make one film change its release date. But the latest we hear from our sources is that none of the heroes, Mahesh or Bunny are in a mood to back out.
They want to take all the advantage of the festival. Some big names like Dil Raju and Allu Aravind involved in these projects and they too are hellbent and want to come on the said date.
In such a case, we need to see what solution will they come up within the coming days.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Highlights from George Reddy
- After Saaho, Sujeeth teams up with UV Creations again?
- Thalapathy64 to be wrapped up by Feb
- YS Jagan was a big fan of this top Tollywood hero
- Title and first look of Vikram’s next to be out on this day?
- Allu Arjun rings in daughter’s birthday in Dubai