The coming Sankranthi in 2020 is all heated up as Sarileru Neekevvaru and Ala Vaikunthapuramlo are going to release on the 12th of Jan as festival special.
The fans are happy but the makers of each of those films are not as the collections and talk will get divided if anything goes wrong.
Serious discussions are being held to make one film change its release date. But the latest we hear from our sources is that none of the heroes, Mahesh or Bunny are in a mood to back out.
They want to take all the advantage of the festival. Some big names like Dil Raju and Allu Aravind involved in these projects and they too are hellbent and want to come on the said date.
In such a case, we need to see what solution will they come up within the coming days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kiara Advani tests negative and Varun Dhawan tests positive for COVID
- Tuck Jagadish enters final schedule
- Chiru’s Acharya set in state’s backdrop?
- Poll : Which among these pan-India films are you looking forward to?
- Latest update on Pushpa’s next two schedules
- Prashanth Neel reveals why he chose Prabhas for Salaar