The title of Superstar Mahesh Babu’s 23rd movie in AR Murugadoss’ direction has been a hot topic among fans ever since the movie was announced last year. Since then, several interesting titles did rounds on the internet prominently.
Of late, SPYder is being considered as the film’s title. Even the makers registering SPYder with the Film Chamber added fuel to the speculations. The reason behind the makers not revealing the title till date is that they were looking for a single title that suits well for Telugu, Tamil and Hindi languages, in which the movie will be released.
Since SPYder is a catchy title and also goes quite well with the film’s intelligence agency backdrop, everyone thought that it’ll be announced as the film’s title very soon. But here’s a twist.
As per the Tamil Nadu government rule, all Tamil films should only have a Tamil title to avail entertainment tax exemption. Since SPYder is an English title, the movie may not be granted tax exemption. In this scenario, the makers may have to go with another title for the Tamil version or choose a different title for all the three versions altogether.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sandeep Reddy readies a subject for star hero
- National award winning film lands in major controversy
- Hrithik makes jaw-dropping profits from War!
- Operation Gold Fish has a dull first weekend
- We have lived up to the reputation of Chiru sir’s Khaidi title: Karthi
- Mahesh Babu’s Sarileru Neekevvaru in last leg of production