Superstar Mahesh Babu’s much-awaited 23rd project in AR Murugadoss’ direction is having its shoot in Chennai for the last couple of days. Mahesh has taken a short break and landed in Hyderabad for an ad shooting.
According to the latest buzz, the film’s makers are planning to dub the movie into Malayalam and release it along with the Telugu and Tamil versions. An official announcement is awaited though. It may be noted that the Malayalam version of Mahesh’s 1 Nenokkadine had a decent run across Kerala and even Murugadoss’ movies have a huge following in the state.
Meanwhile, the film’s first look poster is expected to be unveiled on the occasion of Ugadi and the teaser on April 14th to coincide Tamil New Year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Gaddhalakonda Ganesh – Passable Gangster Drama
- Review : Bandobast – Only for a few thrills
- Gaddalakonda Ganesh’s premiere show US collections
- Grandson urges people to not believe in actor-TDP MP Sivaprasad’s demise news
- Gang Leader’s latest worldwide collections
- Hard-hitting first look of World Famous Lover out