Superstar Mahesh Babu’s much-awaited 23rd project in AR Murugadoss’ direction is having its shoot in Chennai for the last couple of days. Mahesh has taken a short break and landed in Hyderabad for an ad shooting.
According to the latest buzz, the film’s makers are planning to dub the movie into Malayalam and release it along with the Telugu and Tamil versions. An official announcement is awaited though. It may be noted that the Malayalam version of Mahesh’s 1 Nenokkadine had a decent run across Kerala and even Murugadoss’ movies have a huge following in the state.
Meanwhile, the film’s first look poster is expected to be unveiled on the occasion of Ugadi and the teaser on April 14th to coincide Tamil New Year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Upasana’s grandfather passes away
- Guess : Who is this talented actress?
- Taxiwaala girl acquires a new skill in lockdown
- Lucky escape for Nani’s film
- Pawan’s film to be the first to resume shoot post lockdown
- Venky’s film with this director is back in the news