Superstar Mahesh Babu’s landmark 25th movie has been launched officially with a formal puja ceremony on the auspicious festive day of Kriahnashtami this morning. Mahesh, who is shooting for Bharath Ane Nenu in Lucknow, couldn’t attend the inaugural ceremony, while his wife Namrata and children Gautham and Sitara graced the event.
Mahesh25 will be directed by Vamshi Paidipally and bankrolled jointly by senior producer Ashwini Dutt and hotshot producer Dil Raju. Devi Sri Prasad will be scoring the music, while Oopiri and Dhruva fame PS Vinod will be cranking the camera. Pooja Hegde is rumored to be playing the female lead, although an official announcement is awaited.
Mahesh25 will be shot extensively in the US. The regular shooting will kick-start from early January, 2018 and the movie may hit the screens for Dasara 2018.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kamal Haasan to host Bigg Boss one last time?
- Photo Moment: Former heroine Asin’s cute lil’ daughter
- NTR to sport a beefed-up body for Koaratala’s next?
- Latest update on Nag-Kajal Aggarwal film
- Pushpa- Allu Arjun gearing up for an action-filled night shoot
- Prabhas to wrap up Radhe Shyam, finally