Superstar Mahesh Babu and director Vamshi Paidipally will join forces for the actor’s landmark 25th movie. This film will be jointly produced by Dil Raju and Ashwini Dutt and it will be launched towards the end of this year.
Now, the latest update on this much-awaited project is that Vamshi, along with a couple of script writers, will head to the US in August to work on the film’s story. Apparently, the film will have an extensive US backdrop, and this US trip will help the director a great deal in understanding the milieu.
Articles that might interest you:
- When Pawan Kalyan’s script went to Tamil star!
- Chiranjeevi son-in-law’s film awaits a new producer?
- Mega hero in Prabhas’ script?
- This actor in the Agent Sai Srinivas Atreya’s remake?
- This young director to helm Asuran’s Telugu remake?
- Veteran actor Vijay Chander appointed APFTDC Chairman