Superstar Mahesh Babu and director Vamshi Paidipally will join forces for the actor’s landmark 25th movie. This film will be jointly produced by Dil Raju and Ashwini Dutt and it will be launched towards the end of this year.
Now, the latest update on this much-awaited project is that Vamshi, along with a couple of script writers, will head to the US in August to work on the film’s story. Apparently, the film will have an extensive US backdrop, and this US trip will help the director a great deal in understanding the milieu.
- Director’s prank leaves young heroine in shock
- Sai Pallavi eager to fulfill this dream
- Nagababu’s statement on Pawan’s IT Degree becomes a hot topic
- Care of Kancharapalem wins 1st Critics Choice Best Telugu Film award
- Venky Mama’s next schedule details
- Solid Sunday for Jersey in Nizam : All set for a 5 Cr weekend