Superstar Mahesh Babu and director Vamshi Paidipally will join forces for the actor’s landmark 25th movie. This film will be jointly produced by Dil Raju and Ashwini Dutt and it will be launched towards the end of this year.
Now, the latest update on this much-awaited project is that Vamshi, along with a couple of script writers, will head to the US in August to work on the film’s story. Apparently, the film will have an extensive US backdrop, and this US trip will help the director a great deal in understanding the milieu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Senior actor upset with actresses for not donating to CCC
- Post-production work in full swing for Prabhas20
- Allu hero coming up with an entertaining film
- Marriage is on the cards, confirms Gutta Jwala
- Charity is not a rowdy mamool, says popular director
- Acharya’s first look to be out on this auspicious day?