The dubbing work of Superstar Mahesh Babu’s ‘1 – Nenokkadine’ was supposed to start on the 29th. But it has now been shifted to November. Sources say that work may commence from November 10th or 11th. Other post-production activities are going as scheduled.
The production unit is working towards a January 10th 2014 release date. The unit recently returned from a gruelling Bangkok schedule, where extensive portions of the film were shot. Some very stylish action sequences are expected to be a part of this movie and Mahesh Babu will be seen in a very stylish avatar in ‘1 – Nenokkadine’.
Kriti Sanon is making her debut as a heroine with this flick and Sukumar is the director. Devi Sri Prasad is composing the audio album for the film. ‘1 – Nenokkadine’ is being produced by 14 Reels Entertainment banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Varun Tej’s hiked remuneration becomes a hot topic
- Pre-production kick-starts for Venky’s next
- Pokiri was an important point in my life: Vijay Deverakonda
- Vijay takes on all-India stars; Bigil trailer becomes the most liked
- KGF actress Srinidhi Shetty signs a biggie
- Nayanthara to team up with this star hero for the 5th time?