The muhurtham ceremony of Superstar Mahesh Babu’s ‘Aagadu’ will be held tomorrow morning at Ramanaidu Studios. The official muhurtham is at 8:09 am and several prominent TFI personalities are expected to attend the low key ceremony.
The movie is going to be directed by Sreenu Vaitla, who directed Mahesh Babu in ‘Dookudu’. Like we reported before, the film is expected to be an action entertainer with a good dose of comedy and Mahesh Babu will be seen as a cop in the film.
Tamanna is the heroine in this movie and Thaman is the music director. 14 Reels Entertainment banner is producing this big budget project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Will Vijay promote Whistle in Telugu?
- Young hero ready to do negative roles
- 1 million Twitter followers for Vijay Deverakonda
- Whistle gets solid release in Nizam
- Vijay Sethupathi’s noble gesture wins hearts
- Indian 2: Shankar to spend a bomb for an action sequence