That Superstar Mahesh Babu and star director Koratala Siva share a great, friendly bond is well known. Siva had given Srimanthudu and Bharat Ane Nenu for Mahesh and both the movies were highest grossers in the actor’s career in those times.
Today, Koratala Siva celebrates his birthday and Mahesh took to Twitter to wish his favorite director and friend. Mahesh went on to call Siva ‘the most talented and visionary director of our times and a dear friend’.
On the work front, both Mahesh and Siva had expressed interest in collaborating with each other for a hat-trick. However, fans may have to wait for at least 2 more years before another project materializes.
— Mahesh Babu (@urstrulyMahesh) June 15, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Two heroines finalized for Balayya-Boyapati film?
- Nithiin’s Andhadhun remake gets a launch date
- Bond25 ‘No Time To Die’ to give a tough competition to Sri Rama Navami releases
- Poll : Which genre films should Vijay Deverakonda do?
- Tamil hero Vishnu Vishal’s charming look from Aranya out now
- Aditi Rao Hydari defends Samantha, but keeps mum about Maha Samudram