Superstar Mahesh Babu’s last year release, Brahmotsavam, had disappointed his fans and audiences to the core. This clean, family entertainer had Kajal Aggarwal, Samantha and Pranitha as the leading ladies.
Now, Brahmotsavam is getting dubbed in Tamil as Anirudh with a tagline – The Good Samaritan. Noted producer Bhadrakali Prasad has acquired the film’s dubbing rights and he will be releasing it soon through his Bhadrakali Films banner. Srikanth Addala directed Brahmotsavam and Mickey J Mayer composed the music.
Articles that might interest you
- Yatra’s release postponed?
- Noted Tollywood producer to release Aquaman
- Taxiwaala will set a new benchmark for comedy: Vijay Deverakonda
- Kalyan Ram and Tarak wish their sister on political entry
- Keerthy Suresh ready to go de-glam on-screen