Superstar Mahesh Babu’s last year release, Brahmotsavam, had disappointed his fans and audiences to the core. This clean, family entertainer had Kajal Aggarwal, Samantha and Pranitha as the leading ladies.
Now, Brahmotsavam is getting dubbed in Tamil as Anirudh with a tagline – The Good Samaritan. Noted producer Bhadrakali Prasad has acquired the film’s dubbing rights and he will be releasing it soon through his Bhadrakali Films banner. Srikanth Addala directed Brahmotsavam and Mickey J Mayer composed the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss contestant’s Hindi debut
- Vijay Deverakonda’s Bollywood debut with Puri Jagan, Karan Johar
- Keerthy Suresh on cloud nine about her magical milestone
- Madhuri Dixit to make Netflix debut
- DSP offers a triple treat to his fans
- Ram Charan’s financial assistance to fan’s family