Superstar Mahesh Babu’s last year release, Brahmotsavam, had disappointed his fans and audiences to the core. This clean, family entertainer had Kajal Aggarwal, Samantha and Pranitha as the leading ladies.
Now, Brahmotsavam is getting dubbed in Tamil as Anirudh with a tagline – The Good Samaritan. Noted producer Bhadrakali Prasad has acquired the film’s dubbing rights and he will be releasing it soon through his Bhadrakali Films banner. Srikanth Addala directed Brahmotsavam and Mickey J Mayer composed the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sadak 2 trailer launch postponed after Sanjay Dutt’s cancer diagnosis
- Vijay’s tweet for Mahesh Babu goes viral
- Bollywood actor in Balayya’s next?
- Seed Vinayaka: MP Santosh Kumar’s new initiative with Tollywood
- Naga Shaurya’s next to go on floors shortly
- Parineeti Chopra gearing up for an OTT debut