Superstar Mahesh Babu’s last year release, Brahmotsavam, had disappointed his fans and audiences to the core. This clean, family entertainer had Kajal Aggarwal, Samantha and Pranitha as the leading ladies.
Now, Brahmotsavam is getting dubbed in Tamil as Anirudh with a tagline – The Good Samaritan. Noted producer Bhadrakali Prasad has acquired the film’s dubbing rights and he will be releasing it soon through his Bhadrakali Films banner. Srikanth Addala directed Brahmotsavam and Mickey J Mayer composed the music.
- Varma’s first look poster goes viral on social media
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections
- Sun Pictures to produce much-awaited superstar film
- Interview : Rashmika Mandanna – I am in no mood to speak about my breakup