Leggy lass Kriti Sanon first made her silver screen debut in Tollywood with Mahesh Babu’s 1 Nenokkadine a couple of years ago. After her maiden film, Kriti acted in only one Telugu movie, Chay’s Dohchay.
Revealing the reason why she isn’t seen in Tollywood again in her latest interview, Kriti said that she is not getting any exciting scripts from Telugu directors to make her comeback to Tollywood. Kriti also said she would love to play a negative character.
- NTR biopic finds its Savitri
- Megastar Chiranjeevi completes 4 decades in Telugu Cinema
- Sumanth opens up about his preparation for ANR’s role in NTR biopic
- Suriya-Hari to team up again?
- Poll : Who among these will win Bigg Boss 2?