Leggy lass Kriti Sanon first made her silver screen debut in Tollywood with Mahesh Babu’s 1 Nenokkadine a couple of years ago. After her maiden film, Kriti acted in only one Telugu movie, Chay’s Dohchay.
Revealing the reason why she isn’t seen in Tollywood again in her latest interview, Kriti said that she is not getting any exciting scripts from Telugu directors to make her comeback to Tollywood. Kriti also said she would love to play a negative character.
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years