Leggy lass Kriti Sanon first made her silver screen debut in Tollywood with Mahesh Babu’s 1 Nenokkadine a couple of years ago. After her maiden film, Kriti acted in only one Telugu movie, Chay’s Dohchay.
Revealing the reason why she isn’t seen in Tollywood again in her latest interview, Kriti said that she is not getting any exciting scripts from Telugu directors to make her comeback to Tollywood. Kriti also said she would love to play a negative character.
- Will Karan Johar fulfill Rajamouli’s request?
- Aditi Rao is the most desirable woman of 2019
- I am eagerly waiting for a Telugu offer says star heroine
- Big news-RRR heroine signs another biggie
- Biopic of Modi gets a new release date
- Pawan Kalyan continues to build suspense