Today, star writer-director Koratala Siva celebrates his birthday. On this occasion, Superstar Mahesh Babu, who starred in Koratala Siva’s Srimanthudu and Bharat Ane Nenu, took to Twitter and wished his good friend a lifetime of success and happiness.
In a touching gesture, Mahesh posted a behind the scenes photograph from the much-talked-about ‘Press meet’ scene from Bharat Ane Nenu and said that it’s Koratala Siva’s maverick directorial and writing ability that brings out the best in him. The Superstar went on to dedicate each and every accolade and appreciation he received for the press meet scene to Koratala Siva.
Remembering the day we shot the iconic press-meet scene in Bharat Ane Nenu. It's your maverick directorial and writing ability that brings out the best in me 🙂 Dedicating every accolade & appreciation I received for this scene to you, sir 🙂 pic.twitter.com/qXYoG1ygjN
— Mahesh Babu (@urstrulyMahesh) June 15, 2018
- Mr Majnu completes censor; All set for Jan 25th release
- Gopichand’s spy thriller commences on the Indo-Pak border
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi