The first schedule of Prince Mahesh Babu’s upcoming film Brahmotsavam was wrapped up a few days ago. A family song featuring the principal cast was canned in this schedule and sources close to us reveal that a mammoth 3.5 crores was spent to shoot this lavish number.
Reports further reveal that Mahesh Babu will be be introduced through this song in the film. Touted to be an out and out family entertainer, the film is being directed by SVSC fame Srikanth Addala. Samantha, Kajal Aggarwal and Pranitha Subhash are the female leads.
- Ex-boyfriend opens up about Akshara Haasan’s private pics leak
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success