The first schedule of Prince Mahesh Babu’s upcoming film Brahmotsavam was wrapped up a few days ago. A family song featuring the principal cast was canned in this schedule and sources close to us reveal that a mammoth 3.5 crores was spent to shoot this lavish number.
Reports further reveal that Mahesh Babu will be be introduced through this song in the film. Touted to be an out and out family entertainer, the film is being directed by SVSC fame Srikanth Addala. Samantha, Kajal Aggarwal and Pranitha Subhash are the female leads.
Articles that might interest you:
- Actresses in commercial films don’t have to act dumb all the time: Raashi
- Sandeep Madhav reveals his hard work for George Reddy’s role
- Prathi Roju Pandage’s core plot is sure to tug at your heartstrings
- Mahesh, Allu Arjun have an admirer in this Bollywood star
- Yet another Telugu girl to try her luck this week
- Will this young actor make it big with this week’s release?